The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 705 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
What a great lesson learned - when embarrassment becomes humility and contentment. I could identify with your family's downward mobility which resulted in an upward look.
01/19/12
A beautiful story about life and how Jesus is the only real stability in our life. If the story is real and not fiction, I commend your management of tough circumstances. Life can be hard, but God is faithful.

The story is well written, good grammar, careful eye to construction--well done, VERY well done.
01/20/12
Oh Wow - what a beautiful testimony and heart warming story. The walk with our Lord,is indeed a "humble one" and- our lessons and growth in the Lord, usually come from our most humbling moments. When we set our eyes on things from above, and know that "nothing else matters" - life becomes peaceful and stress free.

I loved this! And I truly respect the honest and direct path of enlightenment that this story held.

Great job!!

God Bless you~
01/20/12
Very nicely done and such a wonderful testimony!
01/20/12
This was really well-written. I enjoyed your message as well. It really hit home because I continually struggle with pride in outward appearances. Great job!
01/22/12
I liked your knitting the paragraphs together. The story unfolded in a sequential manner, with reflection. I can relate to growing when put in a humilitating position.
I enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job writing on topic, but in a fresh, creative way. The message is perfect for the times we are living in. Somehow we managed to raise an instant gratification generation. It's stories like this one that remind us of how we should be living. Nicely done.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level one!