The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/11
It must be so wonderful to see the sights where Thomas had been. Thank you for sharing all that wonderful historical description.

Since the setting is in India, I'm guessing that it was you who won last week's challenge.

Congratulations.
02/26/11
great story.... i had played with the idea of doing a cathedral story as it is so apt for the centuries theme. you do it beautifully thanks for this !
I enjoyed this. The story is interesting and the writing has a smooth, professional feel - plus I learned some things. Thank you.
03/03/11
What I really appreciate about this article is that it shows us that "history" helps us understand God's plan for humanity better and helps us know and appreciate Him more.
I am kind of stumped to find Christians who say they don't care about history and so they settle with opening their Bible to the magic "verse" of the day for their "Daily Bread". But to really know God and His Word, we really DO have to know and learn the history - the "story" of God and his relationship to humanity.
I probably didn't communicate this well, but I appreciated your article and the research done on it.
03/03/11
well done shanta, congrats on the 3rd place