The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 754 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well written and on topic. Hooray for an administrator that enforces discipline. I'm betting his message sinks in this time.
12/03/10
Great message for the Justin people of our world to chew on. I enjoy how you've used comic timing to turn the frustration around; though I'm wondering how the principal would 'Wrigley's' way out of the politically correct inquisition if he had been reported???
Good job.
12/03/10
Good story on this week's topic. You nailed the body language of the teenage boy...I could visualize it quite well. Yay for a principal who tossed conventional methods out the window and went with his gut.
12/04/10
Great contemporary story line, super title, and just the right ending. Well written.
12/04/10
Brilliant. I particularly liked your introductory paragraph
Hmm not sure if I like these techiniques or not but as I think about it the rules do need to be reinforced more and often tough love is the only thing that will work. Plus he did offer him a piece of gum. Well done!
Good twist on reverse psychology! Great descriptions on the teen's body language. Loved the hints of humor throughout. Keep writing.
12/06/10
You painted a vivid picture with your words. I could see and read all the body language. Great job.
Congratulations for placing 10th in your level! PS I love your title as one of my favorite characters I use is named Wrigley :)