The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 753 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for a beautifully written letter to friends that moved away and over time you lost touch with them. Believe it or not I can relate to this letter because after 15 years I got a phone call from a friend I had lost touch with.
Really nice letter that made me, too, hope it finds its way to Opie.
What a beautiful thank you note to a wonderful neighbor. This story is a grea message to remind us to be present for our neighbors and those in need.
10/31/10
Very sweet--anyone would love to get a letter like this.

I wish there were more about the nature of the relationship between the two women, and the times that they shared together.

Love the name 'Opie'!
11/04/10
Wow! I would love to get a letter like this one. Great, creative idea.
This is SO well written! The language is eloquent and words straight sound from the heart. Are you sure you're only in intermediate?? Maybe not the most creative entry, but your skill and talent are obvious. GREAT job!
11/04/10
Well done! Would also like to receive a letter like this. Makes me realize that we may never know the impact we have on someone!
This was a very well-written letter. You did a great job.
11/04/10
A strong reminder of how things we may consider small can have a huge impact on others, and that we may or may not receive a wonderful letter like this. Good job.