The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1081 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Enjoyed this...especially the peanut butter, lol.
Enjoyed your story very much. LOL at the peanut butter reference. God bless.
Chuckle, Chuckle...this was so cute. Loved the leaking analogy!
Excellent writing! The way you put words together reminds me of a nice smooth bowl of homemade ice cream...
This was really cute, and I liked the leaky cup analogy.
Only critique: This entry reminded me more of the "Inspiration/Block" challenge than the "Editor" challenge, although you did mention your inner editor. Other than that, I thought it was really well-written. Can't wait to read more from you!
06/10/10
Poor Peggy . . . maybe she'll rely on God from now on instead of painful ideas from a writing book! :)

Great ending to "breakthrough" Peggy's problems.

This would have worked perfectly in the Inspiration/Block topic, but is nice to read here all the same. :)
06/12/10
I messed up on this entry. I wrote this piece for the Inspiration/Block, but barely missed the deadline. I didn't realize the time when I submitted, and then I didn't think it went through...oops! Thanks for the encouragement anyway!