The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 990 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/10
I liked how you've written this piece. Creative. I can identify with the mother and her home-life :)
God bless you in all your writing for His glory.
Maryknoll
02/06/10
Oh the daily dilemmas of a mother! I'm not a mother, but I do know how difficult it is to be patient with kids sometimes. I love how you allowed the character to see the similarity between cleaning the floor stains, and God cleaning her life. The ending is absolutely perfect! Great picture of what God does in our lives, making us "whiter than snow." Or whiter than an unstained carpet. ;)
02/07/10
Great title with nice tie in.
Thank God for washable markers and the cleansing blood of Jesus. I saw a couple of errors, but they did not detract from your sweet message.
02/10/10
Very well written. The message is put across very well. Though our sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow (Isaiah 1:18).
Congrats on your first place win! Awesome job, see you in Level 2!
02/11/10
Tessy, you got first place!!! I'm so proud of you. You go girl!
02/11/10
Congratulations on your win! I completely relate as a mom. I love how God teaches us through the daily mundane. Great line, "You will control the Grrr!"
02/12/10
Oh, Tessy! This was excellent! You are the spokeswoman of my heart today...
Congratulations on your first place win:)