The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 825 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful entry! Good, tight writing. Liked the format of following the son's "journey" around the world and to the Master via post cards. I was a little confused over what important work her son was involved in? Didn't detract from the overall impact of the piece.
09/05/05
Very touching and gives continued reminder to witness all the time and keep praying fathfully. Nice entry!
I Loved This!!! Well written and great use of the postcard theme!
09/06/05
You kept your postcard texts short - in important difference from several other entries. And on top of that, this was a GREAT story! Accurately portrays a mother's heart and realistic notes from the son. Good job!
09/06/05
Bravo - Publish it. Nothing else to say.
I really loved the simplicity in the message behind this piece. This is more polished than some of the expert entries this week. The others are right it could be published! Keep up the good work.
09/07/05
Superb! The only little glitch I saw was a possessive without an apostrophe--Enemy's hooks. Lovely, lovely writing full of genuine emotion.
09/07/05
Excellent. Same critique as above, only I would not capitalize enemies'.
09/08/05
Very nice! I really enjoyed this one.
Excellent entry. Powerful and to the point. Well done.
09/10/05
Wow! Boy, could I relate to this. This touched my heart and brought a tear to my eyes. How many of us have prayed similar prayers for our children. And when He delivers, what more can you do but praise Him and thank him. He is awesome!
Powerful!
Nice job! I liked the postcards arriving from all over while the mom's prayer stayed steady.
Nice job! I liked the postcards arriving from all over while the mom's prayer stayed steady.