The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1124 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my goodness! I had to laugh, but know that you must've been terribly embarassed.
01/15/10
What a story!! I agree - funny, but I am sure embarrassing. You did a great job of showing your emotions.
01/15/10
I really enjoyed reading this. You described the "nervous fan" to perfection and I loved the humour in it.
01/15/10
I'd have been right there with you, sister! I've been a big fan of Joni's for years too! The article drew me in. I felt like you had us right there with you.
01/18/10
Great title, and really engaging writing.

I've started a class in the FaithWriters forums for Beginner and Intermediate writers. I'd love to see you there--look for "Jan's Writing Basics".

Well done--I enjoyed reading this very much. I felt as if I got to know you.
01/19/10
Great story. Really drew me in to the situation. How embarassing, and you told it very well.
An Ow! for sure. Well written and interesting to read. Thanks.
01/20/10
I've been to the conferences. I am a fan of Joni's. So this could have been me. You did a great job of letting us see it through your eyes.
01/20/10
Good job. I think I would have reacted the same way!
01/21/10
I love this! It's so honest and realistic--fun to read, yet meaningful. It's hard to know what to say to "famous people", isn't it? I look forward to reading more of your writing!
01/23/10
Very well-written story! Strong beginning and end...Congratulations on your placing :):) (I saw you placed number 6th in beginner's and 25th overall from the forums.)