The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1124 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/05
Great re-telling of a familiar story. I enjoyed it very much.
08/22/05
I wanted more. That's a good thing. You draw us in well. I also like that it takes a bit before we can make the parallel with Joseph's story. Fun read.
08/23/05
The parallel to the Genesis story is great. Good job!
Wow: Here I am in the middle of a chaper and cannot turn the page! Nice Job.
08/26/05
You kept me on the edge of my seat with the officer and Roy meeting out on the highway. I could see this as a longer, more detailed story. Great modern-day "Joseph and his Brothers."
08/26/05
Great analogy on a priceless piece of history. Good Work.
Loved this and the fact that I was almost half way before I made the connection with Joseph of old. Great re-telling of a familiar Bible story - you brought it to life. Well done.
This was so delightful, I love a good retelling of a familiar story! Yours was very effective and exciting. Good work.
08/27/05
nice read! very well constructed. :-)
An interesting, contemporary spin. I didn't pick up on the correlation until well into your story! Good job!!
08/28/05
Fun! Well done.
10/17/05
Hi Craig. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me via a Private Message? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)

I enjoyed this. Great retelling of the Bible story!

Also, could you contact me via PM (you can send me one even if you don't subscribe)? I am working on a special project and would like your help. Thanks!--Amy