The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1277 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/19/09
What a beautiful and well written story! It gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. Great use of topic and emotions. Good Job!
11/23/09
I,too, had goosebumps!
This is very well written. I loved the ending and I am thankful my kleenex sits next to my computer. Tender hearts break easily but God holds us in His hands. Thank you for sharing and keep writing.
Such a nice story! I particularly liked the way Andy's trust that he heard from God was revealed. Kids are so spiritually receptive.
11/25/09
Wow! That was a great story. I also had goosebumps! I'm glad Andy could give Michael a fresh look at yellow.
I felt compassion your MC. It's hard to imagine children at Christmas with no gifts, but I know there are many. Thanks you for sharing this well thought out story.
11/25/09
Thousands of children will be receiving these boxes and I always pray for this type of responce.
Love how God used the child's heart. He does, you know.
Good story.

Mona
11/26/09
Your story really gives insight into the brokeness of some families and the joy of God's ministries, particularly the Operation Christmas Child. Great job getting inside a child's mind.