The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1642 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Who P'eed this? Only time will tell. Now I'm looking for Zzzzzzzzzzz! This was a fun read.
11/15/09
Oh, this was such fun to read. So very clever and some of the "p" words were picked perfectly, perhaps prepared with pleasure. Possibly a purple winner.
I can only imagine this was as much fun to write as it was to read.
11/17/09
I read this a loud, and now must clean the screen of my laptop! It is worth it!
This is a fun read. It obviously took a lot of thought, but I'm sure it was fun to write, as well. And it presents the moral of the story in a heart-warming way.
11/17/09
Perfect, Perky, Precious and Playful!
11/18/09
what a delight to read. are there really that many "p's" in the dictionary?
11/18/09
Perfectly pleasing piece portraying poignant points a-plenty.

Phun. ;)

11/18/09
Definitely a winner! Excellent, fun writing...and, whats more, I shall never again be at a loss for a use of the "P" tile in my Scrabble tray. Wonderfully creative work!
Great fun read. Very well done but I wouldn't want to read it out loud.

Perhaps pipping others at the post and perloining the prize.
11/19/09
Not so problematic at all, Ms EC winner! Congratulations on the WAY out of the box entry!