The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 969 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/05
Excellent entry. Chilling and unnerving - great piece of writing.
What a revealing story of opression, {baggage} and showing the subtle ways of the Lord's adversary. He doesn't have to blow anything up he just uses little things like unforgiveness. Very good on many levels.
Wow! This is very good. Strong descriptive writing. Great job showing us the memories, the adversary...chilling conclusion. Excellent work. I do think you should move up at least one level, maybe two!
08/27/05
Riveting and powerful! Great work.
08/28/05
Excellent! A little dark but it is the life that many have been dealt. I would like to have it end a little more hopeful. So as to be a light in a dark world but very powerful descripions.
The words that came to mind reading this were "dark reality". It is both a dark piece and a very real piece and you have carried it well. I agree: you should move up a level. Thanks for sharing.
08/29/05
Very creative treatment of emotional baggage. Dark and sad, but all too real. We really do battle a powerful enemy. We have a tremendous job leading these hurting people to freedom!