The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1877 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved this!! Good job!
This is so funny,yet so true. I love it! Great job.
Loved the glint in Jesus' eye! Great job!
Nice way to weave humor and truth! You had me chuckling several times - loved the weeping woman plunging into the buxom woman's chest. ;-D
08/11/05
Enjoyable read!
08/11/05
This was so funny! Sounds exactly like me. Good job!
08/11/05
LOL - too funny! My favorite line was, "Maria gave her one of her buxomly hugs, and held her head…in there…for quite some time." Ha! Great story. Loved it!
Blessings, Lynda
08/11/05
That ol' glint in the eye...I see that quite often! Cute story. :)
08/11/05
I enjoyed the word picture of the silly moms running home to check on their husbands. Very readable and something we all relate to.
08/11/05
I literally laughed out loud at the little bulletin insert! Very nice, self-deprecating wit. Well done.
So many truths tucked into a treasure chest of humor! (chest? No pun intended! Haha!)
08/11/05
Well written- a good reminder about the best laid plans....
08/12/05
I knew exactly where and when you were ... oh ... wrong country ... hmm ... have you been doing any internation travel recently?
08/12/05
Ok, my favorite part -......and held her head…in there..... (so typical!) :) This is probably more true than fiction but what a fun read! Thanks!
08/13/05
great story... smoothly written. I suspect that God could make use of even a disaster such as that one for a greater good! Thanks!
ha ha- this is the day that the Lord has made- let us rejoice and be glad in it! very nicely detailed!
08/15/05
Totally enjoyed this! An excellent read. Too much fun and a whole lot of truth mixed in!
08/17/05
Loved the creativity of your character. Glad she got a wake up call. Well written, funny/sad read.