The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 689 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Interesting article with some tobacco growing tips thrown in for effect. Very good!

I wonder what the "mission" was for that day. Was it the chocolate bar?!

Keep writing and enjoy the art.
06/11/09
what a lovely story! I just wanted to know more about Tony. What was he doing in the country? was he on holiday? he clearly knew ramon well but this was the first time doing this job? Was tony a white child? too many unanswered questions , some mystery is good but I want to read on to find out more....
06/12/09
Hi Domingo. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Summer of 1975, actually did very well in the Bitter and Sweet Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 15th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, particularly in Level 1, and the competition was even more intense than normal for that level, with the 1st and 2nd place winners making it into the Editor's Choice. The standard was exceptionally high. So you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25861

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)