The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1923 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/30/09
Beautiful!!
05/02/09
Wonderful retelling in verse the story of Abraham and Isaac. You contrasted nicely the hard and the soft in the story, too.
05/07/09
Beautiful, well-wrtten poem with a powerful ending! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RICHLY DESERVED 2ND PLACE EC!! :)
05/07/09
What a beautiful poetic description of Abraham's struggle! Very well done--congratulations!
05/07/09
Abraham's struggle is so well captured in every rhyme and meter of this poem! Outstanding job! Congratulations on a well deserved EC 2nd place win!
05/08/09
What a creative way to tell this familiar Bible story--a poem that reads fluently and ends with a beautiful message for all. Congrats on your EC 2nd place with this!
05/08/09
Congratulations on an excellent win, Margaret. Not only 1st place in Level 2, but 2nd place overall (making you 2nd in the Editor's Choice). An outstanding result.

Time to move up to Level 3!

There's lots of celebrating happening over on the message boards. If you haven't already, why not pop over and join in the fun:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25452

Hope to see you at the conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
05/08/09
Wonderfully done! Congrats on your EC!
05/08/09
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1ST PLACE LEVEL WIN AND YOUR EC!! WAY TO GO!! :D
05/09/09
This is excellent--what a beautiful tie in to this week's theme. The heartfelt message in the final verse really touched me. Congrats on EC. I'm so glad I got to read this.