The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1192 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/13/08
Deliciously atmospheric.

Phew, for a wee while, I thought I was going to be subjected to a Mormon myth!
12/13/08
The whole time I was reading I thought, "I wonder what they saw from the opposite side of the world..."
I imagine it was magnificent!
This was beautifully woven.
12/13/08
Absolutely beautiful, poignant, rich with atmosphere, and out-of-the-box. I was totally captivated from beginning to end. Magical.
Haunting. After seeing your title, I had to read this story, and I'm glad I did. Very original.
Beautiful, almost lyrical in places. I had a sharp sense of time and place while I was reading this. Very well done.
12/17/08
Now I have a NEW favorite this week. This is almost unbearably beautiful, and "creative" is inadequate to describe it. Wow, oh wow.
You always amaze me with your creative ideas and beautiful words. This week is no different. This is, indeed, very special.
Loren, this is superb. "Out of the box", yes, but in a wonderful way. Well done.
WOW! This is so rich in atmosphere, I felt as if I were right there with Nakoma and watching this beautiful thing unfold. Truly wonderful-thanks for sharing!