The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1267 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/04/08
This is the first one I've read today, and it just made me smile and smile. Clever, well-written, and just a feel-good entry all around. Poor Jen!
What a delighful entry! I love it! Apparently the judges did, too. Congratulations on your EC! You'll now be moving up to imtermediate. With writing like this you won't stay there long, either!
12/11/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is very, very clever. One moment I was laughing, and the very next I had tears in my eyes. Guess that's how life and friends are, huh? Great job with the topic.
What a wonderful entry and message filled with God's love. Great idea on this topic. Fantastic job making EC from the Beginners' level. :)
12/11/08
Congratulations, DiAnna, I really enjoyed this when I read it earlier this week. Well done, and very creative! Movin' on up for you!
What a message and written with delightful humor. Loved it. Congratulations on you EC!
Congratulations on a wonderfully creative EC packed with wisdom and wit. Love it...Angel
12/11/08
This is so creative. DiAnna, congrats on your EC!
So many comments but I must "back pat" you as well. I read from right through without trippin', without looking to see how long your peice was and eagerly. Big high five.
12/12/08
Congratulations on your excellent win, DiAnna. Not only 1st Place in Level 1, but also 2nd Place in the Editor's Choice. It's really an achievement for a Level 1 entry to make it into the EC, and to place 2nd is stunning.

Time to move up to Level 2 now.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
12/12/08
This was awesome. Creative, face paced, funny (that Jen totally cracked me up), heart wrenching and filled to the brim with a great message. Wonderful - thank you for writing it!
12/16/08
What a great Christmas gift! I'd rather have the prayers of loved ones than a wrapped present any day! Great job!