The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1061 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
A beautiful article, reminding us of God's faithfulness. You made a connection with each of us - we've all been at a place of feeling seperated from what is important and thinking a place or a person could fulfill what only God can. Nicely done.
07/11/05
Nice piece, watch the compounding redundancies in the first paragraph, otherwise a well writter article.
07/11/05
It's always nice to be able to go home. Very nice.
07/12/05
This was a piece I could identify with ... except that I go to the lake. Thanks for reminding me of some 'home truths'!
07/14/05
It's good to have our own special place where we talk to God and good to be reminded that when we can't get there He is wherever we are. Thanks for posting.
07/14/05
Nice article, heart felt and descriptive. I sensed the feeling of the desire to go home--but where is home--can we find it here? God bless ya, littlelight
I know this feeling well - the sense of returning to that place of belonging. I could walk with you and feel the release.
07/16/05
I certainly recognize the calling from the beach .. .a place of refuge and security.
The ocean brings me that same peace and tranquility. It's hard to understand how something so massive and powerful and bring peace to our souls.