The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1816 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This has a devotional slant to it, very encouraging with an honest voice and realistic bits of life inside. Well done. ^_^
06/07/08
Wonderful and convicting message here...well done.
06/07/08
What a convicting, honest, entry. I may print this and hang it up in my kitchen. Great take on the topic!
Welcome. This is a reminder we all need. You did a nice job of tying it together with the dog and sweet tea connection throughout.
This essay has a very comfortable, engaging voice. Flows great and reads well. It's also very convicting - my eyes started stinging with tears at the thought of how I've treated my own Houseguests. I love the concept - and the original take on the topic. Wonderful! And, welcome, friend!
06/09/08
Welcome to FaithWriters!

I really like your 3rd paragraph especially.
Ouch! This stung. You did a great job getting your message across without being preachy. I need to watch myself in this area for sure, thanks for the reminder.
06/09/08
VERY convicting - a lot of people need to read this (and I am chief among them!) and I hope they do - and live it out. Thank you.
Brilliant message for us all in this. Makes me wonder how I rate. I enjoyed reading it and wish you well. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Love Norms
08/25/08
really good artical it does make you think and its one i struggle with daily in several areas