The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your story. Well done.Hope you do well. Blessings
This is simply wonderful! The writing is excellent-you made the characters come alive, the emotion, the dialouge. Very strong! I loved this new POV and especially how it fit the topic. Very well done! This is a favorite of mine this week!
Very nice article. The characters were portrayed realistically. You captured and conveyed great emotion. I was engrossed. Nicely done.
Wow. I like how you brought this Bible story alive.
What a title!
I love the Bible stories retold from a different POV and youdid this one very well.
Keep writing, I feel you have much to share.
Very nice job sharing the emotions of your characters. :)
This isn't a story one hears much about in church. Good job digging it up and filling it with realism.
06/03/08
You painted the scenes, the emotions, and the pain of this great Bible character so well it felt like I was right there! Thanks for a wonderful story!
06/04/08
I like the way you retold the story from a different POV. It certainly brings out the needed 'pull' in captivating the readers. I'm glad to be reading more Bible related stories at Challenge after so much of fiction. Keep up the good work.
06/05/08
Congrats on winning with this and your EC. Awesome work!
Congratulations on your EC. This is outstanding!
I love Biblical fiction stories. Good portrayal of this hard decision. Congrats!
06/06/08
I really like your story. Well done. I could feel Solomon's pain at having to do what must be done... Congrats on your placement and the EC!
06/06/08
Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition in this category and also the EC. Your writing skills are superior, adding to that is an imaginative mind. The combination makes for great writing.
06/07/08
I liked Solomon's regret at what had to be done. There is so much violence and bloodshed in the OT, and sometimes it's easy to forget that even hardened men of war still have feelings. Thanks for this.
06/07/08
Hi - Interesting would have never thought to write a story from O.T. - great writing