The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1804 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, I love reading and writing Biblical fiction. This was well done. I enjoyed it!
06/07/05
What a great twist - that this lady is Jairus' wife! And therefore so quick to accept the truth of the resurrection. It's a great piece!
As our young teens in Sunday school would say, "You really brought it!" Perfect POV for the job. Great piece!
06/08/05
Excellent, Well done for bringing such a well known story back to life in such a different and dramatic way.
06/09/05
Ah, I saved this one, what a neat story, and the character Judith, would that not make a great book and Christian story of a woman carrying the word.
Thanks.
06/09/05
A wonderful story of bravery through Christ, especially for a woman at that time to speak up in public like that. I kept reading, looking foward to seeing who she was. :)
06/11/05
Great and unexpected point of view. Good description that put me 'there'.
06/12/05
Loved this new perspective. Great writing! I leaped for joy over the realization that the woman who was announcing that Jesus was alive was about to become a victim of the Pharisee's retribution, but for the boldness of Judith he slinks back into the shadows. It left me wishing all His children had that boldness. Judith brought light and the shadows of decent retreated. Great job!
06/13/05
"...nothing anywhere would ever be the same." That IS the bottom line to the whole story, isn't it? Terrific writing!
Woo Hoo! Awesome story, Lois. I love it. Another well-deserved win! Great work.