The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1037 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/21/08
Good for Michael--a true spirit of repentance, and godly leadership.

I don't think you need the "six years earlier" paragraphs toward the end; this peice works very well without the flashbacks.

Good example of someone who refused to "cut off his nose"--or to allow his wife to do so.
02/21/08
What a forgiving wife, and that is what makes this story on topic.
Good use of dialogue.
Keep writing.
Humility and forgiveness, an unstoppable combination. Nicely done.
Story relevant for today, and, hopefully, may even present an alternative to the often too quickly chosen answer of separation/divorce to many who are going through this as they read it. Good job. :)
02/23/08
Good piece. You tell a story well. Keep writing.
Great characters and a nice ending. I wish we would see more people turn to God to solve critical problems rather than just giving up. Thank you for sharing!
Celeste! I just saw your name on the highest rankings list. #7 in the level challenge! Congrats!!! Wonderful story. As I've mentioned before, I just love your writing of dialogue. A great message in this piece. I look forward to reading more of your entries!
10/21/08
Powerful and emotion filled AND with a good ending. HE is able and we need to be reminded of that in every way possible - thank you!