The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1160 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/08
Right on target for many new writers. Fits topic as well. I liked this. I have to go find my dictionary and look up "bunce".
01/25/08
A poem!
I can really relate to this, but I'd rather have rejection letters than nothing.
I especially like this rhyme.

"I must find my bunce."
Good job...keep writing.
I like the rhyme, it is what I best relate to. It's wonderful that you are open to growth, and we could all learn a lesson from you.
01/29/08
I really like this rhyme. This was my favorite line:
“Oh Dear Lord, why don’t you answer,
it’s not like I want to be a dancer.”


It's just about as painful, but what a thought!

01/29/08
Have we all been there? It seems like it! Thanks for making me smile.
01/29/08
This was good! Every writer goes through this (I'm still in the middle of it! LOL) It's so hard to stop and be still than to charge ahead. I pray for patience as I learn. Very on-topic.
Refreshing to read a different take on the topic... especially one that all FaithWriters can relate to!
Loved the poem, great emotion and right on topic.
01/30/08
We writers can be an impatient lot! Thanks for the reminder that we have much to learn, and even then, we need to wait on the Lord for inspiration and direction.
I feel the old 'been there, done that' coming to mind here! I like the ryhme and pace, the two line format was very good for this piece, one note, was 'curse' supposed to be 'course?' Otherwise, good stuff! ^_^
The last two stanzas are my favorite. Your really are growing in your writng. Congratulations.
I love poems that rhyme and tell things so clearly to a topic and so I enjoyed your poem very much.
This is beautiful and I love its meaning. Well done!