Previous Challenge Entry (Level 1 – Beginner)
Topic: Bold (emotionally) (08/30/07)
TITLE: The Ten BOLDandments
By Colin Swann
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
ADD TO MY FAVORITES
2. When eating out in a public place have courage to bow your head and give verbal thanks for Godís food supply.
3. Be bold and challenge lovingly and prayerfully all Biblical error in teaching and preaching.
4. Stand up and be a voice at wrongs in society that fly in the face of Godís principles.
5. When God gives you a service or a task that is well outside of your comfort zone and what you feel is your natural ability, then press in boldly in faith.
6. Guard vehemently your freedom in Christ against control freaks and spiritual abusers that sneak into Church leadership.
7. Do not recoil from, but reach out to touch and bless, those you would naturally shrink from as unlovely and unclean Ė remember Jesus touching the leper.
8. Endeavour to be gracious enough to accept constructive criticism and courageous enough to put good advice into practice.
9. Face up to your natural fears and seek Godís help for courage to overcome them.
10. Be bold and put these BOLDandments into practice.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be right now. CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.