The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a good devotional. So true. You touch on some very good points here.
08/23/07
Life tends to be confusing without the presence of God in our lives. I liked the thoughts you were trying to convey, especially in the beginning of the article.
08/23/07
08/23/07
I like your writing style--the short, choppy sentences and the intentional fragments give it a conversational tone.

A recommendation--don't stray into 2nd person ("you")...your piece is more relatable if you stick to 1st person POV.

You've done a good job here.
The rundown of things to do made me tired! I liked your positive ending. Good job.
I really enjoyed reading your article. I have felt the things that you expressed in your writting. Good luck keep up the good work. mary
08/25/07
Hi
This was an interesting article. You showed some insight and managed to put yourself accross in an eloquent manner. I enjoyed reading it.
Very well done! The prose is tight and keeps your message impactful.

I've read a few things on this very subject before, but I liked the fresh insight of this sentence: "We can make a bad choice and then we are faced with another choice." GREAT reminder.

Good luck! And don't forget to throw a brick on the message boards on Wednesday. :)