The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2338 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/07
Love the characterization. Kids will LOVE this! A sweet story with a wonderful lesson for everyone.
08/02/07
A cute story for everyone from kids to adults that shows that each one of us is special and made for a reason, even when we don't think that we are.
It was your title that got my attention. What a great application!
08/02/07
Such a cute story! I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that Betty Bumble Bee felt better in the end. :)
08/03/07
A sweet and special story that will appeal to kids and adults. Great job!
08/05/07
This is really cute for kids. I can just imagine the illustrations for this colorful story! I like the part about the butterfly resting her "middle" legs on her belly. Wouldn't that be fun to draw?
08/05/07
Cute title, cute story.
08/05/07
Wonderful--I loved the Clara Barton moment to the end, teaching us that there is always joy to be found...excellent writing.
08/05/07
This is marvelous. I expect to see this published — the kids will love it (and the kid in me does too!!!!!)
08/05/07
Very cute and family friendly. Great for us old fogies as well as the kids. Super job. God bless.
First of all, I love your MC's name. :D
This is fun and well written. Would be nice to see it illustrated.
This is a delightful story with more about honeybees than I ever knew! I enjoyed it very much.
Great children's story. Not only do you give an important lesson, kids (and adults) will also learn about bees and pollination! Fabulous.
08/07/07
Really cute! I could just see some adorable illustrations to go with this... kids will definately love it!
Great story. I'd love to see it with colorful illustrations!
This would make a great children's story! I love Betty, and her friend Josie. What a fun read. I'm glad she discovered her uniqueness in the end.
08/08/07
Adorable story. I think the story stands fine as it is without the verse, but I can see why you added it. (Just my opinion.)
08/08/07
You have a remarkable gift for writing children's stories. This is great! Well done!
Can I say "Bee-utifully done
: ) Love the all the aliterations with the b's, too.
08/09/07
This story has a great future in the children's market!