The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1558 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/07
Very interesting concept with a good message. I enjoyed your story!
05/18/07
Very clever and intriguing story with a great message! I really liked the ending! Good job! :)
05/19/07
This was well written and very interesting!
05/19/07
Very nice work...I really enjoyed this story...well done!...Can't wait to read your next piece.
05/20/07
Clever and fun! Great dialogue, and a fun concept
This was a good read. Very creative, and a great message, too. Did the seven portals have Biblical significance? Great story.
05/21/07
My favorite line is "they gave me a drink, but it only made me thristier." Perfect.
Pretty good. The sci-fi element of alternate dimension was a good twist. I liked the parallel to Sue and Suchen. Very nice. And a scary thought to think of how things would be without faith. Good job on this one. ^_^
"You may be the only one to reach us."
Great line. Nice writing.
This was beautiful. I loved the way you put this story together. Well done!
This is one of the best this week--The colorless people idea is very creative, the story interesting, and the message perfect.
Neat story. I really liked how you drew the comparison between the "other world" and what was to happen later.
When I commented, I forgot to say that the title is perfect for this piece.
05/23/07
Yes, I agree. You inserted some wonderful imagery and parallels that made the story come to life. Nicely done.
05/23/07
Picture, perfect writing, as if you picked up a brush and painted each image! FANTASTIC!
This is such a wonderful story. I agree with all the comments above. And what a great message for all of us here. Excellent writing.
very good. I liked how you brought out the secret to happiness.
Well done! This was great writing, very easy to visualize.
05/24/07
Very cool - I like the way the two worlds blended together :)
05/24/07
This is an excellent story! Once again, I am thrilled with the obvious pointing to the Father!
05/26/07
Amazing.