The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1252 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/05
I loved this! The title was inviting and intimate..and so is your love of the Lord. I hope that someday I feel so close to Him during my times of worship, praise and prayer that I too will call Him "Honey!" I believe you made Him smile...
04/26/05
What a great testimony on the faithfulness and all suffiencey of God! It was a pageant of praise for His goodness.
I'm just becoming comfortable with called him Abba. Father, yes, but Daddy? You have been given a gift with expressive language. Thanks for letting us drink from your cup of praise.
04/30/05
Very good. A personal walk with God's goodness. I liked it.
04/30/05
This is such a heartfelt outpouring that I was carried along with your beautiful language and expression of praise. Thank God for writers like yourself who can inspire their readers. Thank you once again.
05/01/05
And thank YOU for sharing your heart with us and blessing us with your words.
This was so sweet, Bobbi! I loved every line...especially that you called the Lord, "Honey!" Delightful!
05/04/05
He is our honey, as sweet as honey to my lips. Your heart of praise and thanksgiving shines through.