The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
My favorite line and what really cinched this as a romance was: "Hearing her steps in the hall, Sam opened the door and pulled Sara into his arms before she could insert her key in the lock."

Goes to show you that love, no matter in what country or circumstances knows no boundries. Great job
04/27/07
I like this. :) Well done.
Such a touching story. So filled with romance and commitment to each other and to God's will. This is a winner, whether it reaches the top here or not.
04/30/07
This one brought tears to my eyes. Incredibly lovely and so wonderful. Excellent!
05/01/07
This is truly an inspiring love story, which shows a high level of commitment, respect, thoughtfulness, and deep affection between husband and wife. Besides being a touching anniversary account, it was very well-written, with an authentic "flavor" to it! :) Blessings on your writing!!
05/01/07
A beautiful piece. I liked how you wove the two languages into the way the couple spoke.
05/01/07
Beautiful story--I could feel the "oneness" of this couple in their desire to pursue His will even to the ends of the earth.
How tender and beautiful!
05/01/07
How beautiful--a romance that lasts over the years and draws a couple to the mission field. Kudos to you! This is one of the best I've read in all categories.