The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1432 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a SWEET mystery, served with a good lesson! I'm with you; how much better to let God judge, while we eat Cream Puffs! Good job. Blessings, Cheri
Cute! with a good moral. But it made me hungry for cream puffs.
04/13/07
Very cute - and such great description! I was engaged from beginning to end!
04/15/07
Cute and amusing! I enjoyed reading this. Good job
04/17/07
Very intriguing title to a well-written, gentle mystery! Great message, too! :)
A delightful story! I'd like one of the cream puffs!
04/17/07
The mystery to me is, why are you in beginners? Great story! Held my interest from beginning to end, except, now I want a cream puff!!
What a fun mystery! I think the title is great too-now I feel like eating a cream puff. ^_^ This was an enjoyable read from the first line to the last. Love the message in here.
Liked the humor of this piece and the self-restraint shown by your main character - good example for us all. As a husband, I've been on the receiving end of some of those inquiries and at time clueless to the reasons for the questions.
Good job.
04/18/07
I agree, your best yet. I've seen you grow each entry and you're good to begin with! This was a delight, right down to the list of suspects. And now I want a cream puff too!
GREAT writing - and a powerful lesson. Not beginner-level work in my opinion.
Congrats! ^_^