The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2187 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great story! Loved all the "twists and turns....." You sure weren't "misdirected" in writing this! I loved every word!
04/26/05
An imaginative story about what happens when the seed falls on ground that is ready for it.
04/26/05
Interesting development of the story. It went places I did not imagine.
04/26/05
That really encourages me keep writing letters when I get no reply! I soaked up every word of that!
04/27/05
Great twists in this one. Very very good. Kept me reading throughout!
04/28/05
This is SOOOO good!
You had me from the first sentence, I like your style of writing.
05/02/05
Congratulations on a well deserved win!
05/02/05
Wow. What a great story!
Congratulations, Lori! Excellent story. I particularly loved the ending with the women meeting face to face.
Lori,

Well done! What a wonderful story! We can be used by God when we don't even know it; perhaps that is when we are used best!

Blessings, Cheri
05/03/05
congrats...can see why the editors love you. Had me hooked from the first line. i loved how you wove the story around twists and turns...incitful,thoughtful and just a great read..blessings kazza...
05/03/05
Good transition from beginning to end.
05/04/05
Lori, you are a regular in the winners' circle, and always deservedly so. Congratulations on this excellent win. With love, Deb
07/26/05
The article was a compelling read and would make a good tract.
Well done, Lori Othouse.