The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1260 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good writing. Somehow, I missed the reason behind her sadness. But I understood that each generation was the same in a different way and that God was wrapped up in it all.
03/18/07
A very nice memory and a lovely title. I'd love to read more of your writing. Nice job!
This was very well written, with good dialogue to help fill out the emotional content. Good sentence structure and timing of events were evident as well.
Good job - enjoyed the story!
Don't think you'll be in beginners for long.
03/21/07
Great description - I truly felt like i was right there with you. Enjoyed this!
Congratulations on Placing with Honors for a remarkable piece. This could have been my story. Thanks for reminding me.
03/22/07
This piece should have place higher, should not even be in beginners. Very good writing, keep up the good work. And thank you.
03/23/07
Dear Pam, this is just exquisitely perfect writing. It goes in my favorites, and I hope this gets published far and wide. I'm so pleased to see your name "up in lights" as highly commended. I don't know how your writing could be any better. It is Masterful!
08/16/07
Beautiful, Pam! What a nearly identical experience to mine with my Dad, too! There must be something about watching old shows with them that is soothing to them and to us! (Takes us back to the days when Dad was strong and well and we felt loved and protected, I suppose.) Simply lovely. Thanks for sending the link to this story. :)