The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1474 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interesting. I liked the way you played with the words and kept your rhyme and rhythm going. And I LOVED the last line.
01/26/07
Very clever, loved it.
01/27/07
A cute and clever poem with a great last line. I loved the title and I enjoyed the poem.
I think is fun, and I'm all for FUN! Unique
interpretation of the topic, too.
01/29/07
LOVED the last stanza. The first ones were certainly goofy and cute, but not as bad as you led me to believe in your hint. I did enjoy this.
01/29/07
This confirms again that we are kindred spirits, you and I--a love for fun word play, and an utter lack of artistic ability! Utterly charming!
Awww, that was a nice ending! Kind of sad, but cute, like the title. I liked this, it was fun to read and I enjoyed the play on topic :)
02/01/07
Speaking as a nerd, I enjoyed this very much :)
02/07/07
This is delightful, Marilyn! If only you kept going---I was disappointed how short it was. Since you, as I, seem to relish words, as if each one were a choice chocolate, I bet you could have a lot of fun continuing with more stanzas.

Regardless, you set us up well for your clincher of an ending. Nice job, Friend. Thank you, too, for commenting on my writing. I always appreciate what you tell me.
What is this? National Make Fun Of Nerds Month or something? **grin**. Your piece is delightful. I had no idea where you were going on this rabbit trail but I didn't even care. The run was fun. I have a penchant for reading words backward to see if they make sense. With your skill and mine, we could invent a whole new vocabulary! Thanks for the smiles.