The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1752 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/09/06
You paint a realistic picture of the plight of so many in our society. Good characterization and emotional build up. We could see and feel what they were saying.

And God's timing always works out.

Good job.
11/09/06
;^)
Touching story. It's sad to think of somoeone being so neglected as they are dying.
11/12/06
Very realistic description - and you did a great job of characterization. This was very compelling!
Beautiful---This brings tears you read it.
11/16/06
Congratulations! This was very well written. The people and the emotions were so real. Wow!
11/16/06
Way to go Terri!!!! That ribbon looks good up there. Congrats on a well deserved recognition. I'll be seeing you up on four before you know it. God bless.
11/17/06
Congrats, Terri. As a judge, this piece was one of my favorites. It placed 4th overall on my tally sheet. Great job. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Wonderful, wonderful! This is not just to invoke emotion, this a real case that needs practical response. Christian doctors, nurses and social workers, did you take note? Please, give the dying souls their last altar call.

Congrats Terri!
11/19/06
Wow, Terri! What a story! The ending tore a piece out of my heart. Congratulations on your win. Fabulous writing!
11/19/06
I love this. It's believeable. I used to work in a nursing home and loved being around the elderly. No wonder you placed. :) Great job.