The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1583 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the chuckle!
09/02/06
This is engaging - held my attention throughout. The last line is cute. :)
09/03/06
I liked this! Different? true!...but creative and quite an enjoyable treat. Good job.
09/04/06
Made me smile and laugh.
09/05/06
You have made my day. This is delightful and full of fun. Laughing all the way. What an unusual idea. Oh, the wonders of imagination given to us by our King. Excellent!
09/05/06
Vegetable medley - you are a riot. I thought this was awesome!
09/05/06
This was just great. Vegetable medley, huh? How did that shrimp get in there then?
09/05/06
This is hilarious! If you're going to do an "it was only a dream" piece, this is the way to do it--now I have to go munch on something. Poor Carmen...
09/05/06
What I like - the humor, the creativity, the dialogue - great job!
What I might change---nothing! perfect the way it is!
So creative and funny! I had a good time reading this.
09/06/06
What a riot!! Too much fun. This was a joy to read from beginning to end. What an imagination you have!
09/06/06
ROFL!!! This was fantastic!! Thanks for the much needed laugh :)
09/06/06
An original. Thanks for sharing the daydream.
I have a friend named Carmen Ortiz. What a riot! She'll love this. Very clever.
09/06/06
How creative! It made me smile, and I enjoyed it very much!
09/07/06
Delightful, entertaining and oh, so creative! Thanks for the laugh!
Very funny! Loved the bit about the black eyed peas and the broccoli doos! Cute angle on the topic. :)
09/07/06
Fresh like a good Veggie Salad. A DAVEY for you!
Ha! Good one. I laughed all the way through.
03/30/07
What fun! The lines about Cheez Whiz and the cherry tomatoes who swing both ways, now that's classic. Great writing!