The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/06
You captured the essense of the Cross, Love the flow, beautifully crafted!
08/24/06
I absolutely loved the way you take a line from the paragraph above the one before . . . Intermediate? Hmmm. . .I don't thinks so. This is amazing!
08/24/06
This is very beautiful. You have a wonderful way with words and I love the way this poem is structured. Oh, how I envy people who can write poetry!
08/24/06
This is very beautiful. You have a wonderful way with words and I love the way this poem is structured. Oh, how I envy people who can write poetry!
Such vivid imagery. The repeated lines have a lot of impact and really echoed in my head! Powerful piece.
this is beautiful. i was moved by the imagery and passion.
You obviously poured your heart into this! The repetition of a line from each previous verse is very effective. Great job!
08/28/06
this is great poetry
you have a way with words
eschewing capital letters
you write in four line verses

you have a way with words
i love to read your poetry
it is so masterful
and so full of faith

i love to read your poetry...
but i guess i'd better stop
or this will be the longest
comment ever written
Beautiful poetry. Wish I could write like this. I loved how you repeated lines.
08/28/06
This is incredible in every aspect! The form is exquisite! The langue so descriptive! The flow is perfect! Inspired and anointed, without a doubt! I agree ... what's this doing in "Intermediate"?

Your writing is deep and touches the heart of the reader with excellence, rightly representing the Most Excellent King we serve!

I love looking forward to reading your work ... always! :)

Love you much,
Jan
08/29/06
Wonderfully crafted and so VERY profound. This is terrific - I am sure you'll be out of intermediate QUITE soon!