THE NINTH ANNUAL
FAITHWRITERS PAGE TURNER WRITING CONTEST
2015 - CHRISTIAN FICTION
NEW: Publication of the winning entry now included.
FaithWriters.com and Breath of Fresh Air Press are pleased to announce the ninth annual Page Turner Writing Contest - and this year it's for all the
If you are a member of the FaithWriters Platinum 500, you are invited to enter this very special contest created just for you. If you are not yet a
Platinum member, this is the perfect reason to upgrade your membership.
Maybe you've got a half-written manuscript gathering dust in the bottom of your wardrobe. Perhaps it's something you wrote during NaNoWriMo last year. It
could even be an idea that's been brewing in the back of your mind for years. Whatever the stage of your novel, this contest is just the spur you need to
get writing and polishing - and we will even give you until the end of October to get your entry ready.
Sound good? Well, here's what you need to do. First of all, if you are not already a Platinum member, upgrade your account. Next, write, edit and polish at
least one chapter of your manuscript. Once that's done, prepare an overview of the planned book. Combine the book overview and first chapter in one Word or
RTF document, and you're all set to enter.
One entry will be chosen as the FaithWriters Page Turner Champion for the year, with the author receiving*:
1. A fabulous cash prize of $500 (US);
2. The offer of traditional publication of their winning manuscript by Breath of Fresh Air Press;
3. Final editing of their manuscript (through Breath of Fresh Air Press);
4. Free publicity and marketing of their book on all FaithWriters' sites for twelve months following publication; and
5. A special Page Turner Champion award plaque.
Two Page Turner runners-up will each receive*:
1. A cash prize of $50 (US);
2. A special Page Turner award plaque; and
3. Consideration for future publication by Breath of Fresh Air Press
* Terms and conditions apply as outlined on the full information page for Platinum 500 members HERE.
Brief feedback on your entry by Deb Porter (Breath of Fresh Air Press) will be available after the contest is concluded. However, this feedback will
only be provided at the entrant's request, which should be noted at the top or bottom of the book overview.
If you are already a Platinum 500 member, you can find out more about this year's Page Turner contest HERE.
If you are already a member of FaithWriters and would like to learn more about upgrading to a Platinum 500 member account, you can do so HERE.
If you are not yet a member of FaithWriters, and would like to find out more about the levels of membership, you can do so HERE.
If you have any queries regarding the 2015 Page Turner contest, or wish to confirm that your entry has been received, please contact Deb Porter via the
contact page at Breath of Fresh Air Press HERE.
* * *
The 2014 Page Turner Winners were announced on December 1, and you can view the winners HERE.