Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Join Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus
  

Get Our Daily Devotional             Win A Publishing Package             Detailed Navigation

The HOME for Christian writers! The Home for Christian Writers!



Member Profile


member profile
Name: Todd Fraser
Website:
 SEND THIS WRITER A PRIVATE MESSAGE
 HIRE THIS WRITER
 TRACK THIS AUTHOR
 ADD TO MY FAVORITES
Member Stats
Articles written: 1

 About Self
I'm a writer and I'm a Christian. I was led here by Google investigating the controversy of a celibate (prior to marriage) lifestyle. I was born 06/19/53 and I am fond of and live in the mountains where I belong. I have a dog named Koooper and he is a Rottweiler/Great Dane mix. I love him. I am on disability though you wouldn't know it except for my limp. I rent a room, I have my computer and a subscription to NetFlix's video stream for entertainment. I drive a big 15 year old Suburban whose color I love, forest green. She gets terrible mileage but she has kept me out of some scrapes and she is so very safe. I love her. I have the clothes on my back 'n I love most of those. There is no woman in my life and I love that I don't have that responsibility and there's no one yelling at me to do something. I am a dreamer and a thinker. Most people would see me as lazy...it's what I consider 'laid back.' I do not panic in an emergency...I am on a level keel when one occurs. I am funny and I can be very charming when I am exposed to someone I am REALLY attracted to. I look good for someone my age. I like women who are close to my age...I'm NOT interested in women my daughters' ages. After intercourse, I'd have to listen to them (I'm cringing at the thought.) I like the fact that my labido has decreased considerably in the last 20 years or so. I allows me introduction to women as companions and relieves me of expectations of being some kinda sexual athelete. I am rarely disappointed (as I used to be) when I am relegated to the 'friends' list. Big deal. I get to know the woman on nearly all levels that way and wherever it leads is GREAT with me. I am happy to be alive about 98% of the time. I kinda mope the other 2% but I'm usually fine after I sleep. I love coffee and cigarettes. I love to write when it strikes me to do so. I love it when my muse leads me there. I am never more focused nor grounded, centered. OK...I'll shut up now else I'll go on ad nauseum.
Article Archives
Date Title Views Status
02/10/12 The Beginning of Jesus' Hell and it's Significance 144 For Sale
1 To 1 Of 1
Prev / Next
Challenge Articles
Date Title


Critique Circle Postings
Date Title


EBooks
Date Title


Free Reprint Articles
Date Title