My name is Tyrone A. Jackson. I currently reside in Miami, Florida. The various aspect of my ministry has been t.v. broadcast editing, intercessory prayer leading and teaching, Christian plays, jail, prison and street ministry.
The uniqueness of these poems for one is the fact that I never wrote any prophetic poetry in the past. The other interesting fact is I would usually only average two poems a year. But these prophetic poems came like a mighty wind and sat on my mind and shoulder like a great rock. My peace from this work is getting these poems out to as many as I can. I don’t want anybodies blood on my hands. That’s why I’m looking for every avenue for these writing to be seen.
I wrote these poems to help stimulate the Body of Christ to rise up to their heavenly calling and seek God's face like never before. I pray and hope these literatures will do that very thing.
.May, God richly bless you.
> Simple expressions I receive from the writings:
>1. "I'm Not Your Superstar" the Holy Spirit warning about being high
> minded, people worshiping leaders & neglecting to aid their leaders.
> 2. "I'm Not Worried" The testimony of a soul no longer worried
> about his life but is concerned about others.
> 3. "A Word To My Leaders" The Holy Spirit admonishing leaders to
> stay focus in these last days.
> 4. "How many Prophets does it take...?" A global church observance
> by the Holy Spirit, similar to the churches mentioned in Revelation.
5. "The Great Apathy" A wake up call to the sleeping Giant.
6. "The Invitation" God inviting you to make Him first in your life.
7. "Your Life Is A Seed" A seed gives life to a harvest.
8. "Because of Your Love" The power of God's love expressed by a believer.
9. “From Within The Womb” A baby’s plead for life from within the womb of a woman pressured to commit an abortion.