Regular & Challenge Articles: 19
Free Reprint Articles:
As far back as I can remember, I have been writing. Throughout my schooling I have always been told by my teachers that I have a talent for creative writing. With those encouragements and the support of my family I have decided to take action and pursue my dreams of becoming a writer. Children are very important in my life and my love for them has sparked my ambition to write stories that they can relate to. Through my experience with children I can now understand their curiosities, dreams, hopes and questions. I feel that children are crucial to our future and our understanding of them is lacking. Because of my interest and knowledge in children I feel compelled to put down in words what I have learned.
I am currently a college student at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and am studying Russian Language and International Studies with the hope of becoming a missionary. With God by my side every step of the way I have found my true passions in life; I believe that through my writings other may come to know Him like I do. I long for this world, embedded in darkness, to be unveiled by His great light. Through my book, and books to come, I hope to share His good Word and to save the lost souls.
• High School Graduate
• 2nd Year College student: Studied at Colorado Christian University and University of Nebraska at Omaha (currently)
• Studying Russian Language and International Studies to become a missionary and work with the children’s orphanages in Russia and the Ukraine.
• Excelled in English Composition and Research Writing classes taken at CCU
• Has been writing for about 11 years
• Dedicated Christian with servant heart
• Has love for literature and reaching others for Christ
• Has worked with children for about 9 years at daycares, with youth groups, small groups, has taken mission’s trips to orphanages in Ukraine, and by babysitting. I feel I have a very good understanding about the minds of children and the concerns of their hearts.