It's easy to critique the works of others and get your work critiqued. Just follow the steps below:
1) Post your first piece.
2) You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
3) For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
4) You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
Our Daily Devotional
Place it on your site or
receive it daily by email.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
This is an article about taking 12 well known scriptures along with asking pertinent questions to form an interesting devotion for you.
Your thoughts appreciated please. Thank You.
I have taken 12 verses of scriptures that are well known, identified them to refresh your mind and spirit followed by a couple of pertinent questions to challenge your mindset and hopefully a series will follow from this first one & somehow this will bless and encourage your heart. Here goes:
• 1 John 3:1 “How great is the love the Father has lavished on us” Do you need more of the Fathers love today in your life? Do you need to show more of the Fathers love to others?
• Ephesians 6:13 “Put on the full armour of God so that when the day of evil comes you may be able to stand” Are you going through a difficult patch and need Gods protection? Are you in a battle of spiritual warfare and need to pray against the enemy coming to rob your potential?
• Romans 8:1'There is no condemnation to those which are in Christ Jesus” Are you feeling criticised by others, have guilt for your wrong doings? The bible says that if we have a relationship with Jesus Christ there is no condemnation. Is that what you need to hear today?
Psalm 127:3 “Children are a gift from God” Do you need to reassure yourself today regardless of what your relationship with your children is like that they really are a precious gift from God? Do you pray and thank God for the gift HE has given you regularly? If not why not?
Deuteronomy 1:6' "You have stayed long enough at this mountain” Is that you today? Do you need to leave the old mountain behind and climb new mountains God has for you? Are you fearful of new adventures or ready to go moving mountains and combating new fears?
Ecclesiastes 4:9 “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work” Do you need to pray for a covenant friend today? Do you need to pray for a wife or husband? Do you need to pray for more people to join forces with you?
1 Peter 2:21 “Christ is your example follow in his steps” Do you know someone that needs to accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour? Are you the person to lead them through that process? Do you need to rededicate your life to Christ and follow in his ways?
James 1:19 “It is best to listen much, speak little and not become angry” Do you get the right balance between speaking and listening in your life or do you need to readdress the balance? When things annoy you are you rational or do you often get angry?
Zechariah 4:10 “Do not despise these small beginnings for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin” Is there something big you feel God is calling you to yet you do not want to be humble and start at the beginning? Do you need to humble yourself before God in order to raise you up through these small beginnings?
• Hebrews 4:16 “Whenever we are in need, we should come bravely before the throne of God” Are you in a desperate financial situation today? Do you need God to divinely intervene in your circumstances? Do you just need to be bold in your request?
• James 4:3 “You do not receive because the reason you ask is wrong” Is that what you need to hear today? Do you need to change the way you ask or the motive behind asking?
• Jeremiah 29:11 “I know the plans I have for you” Do you need to know today more of the vision and plans God has for your life? Are you in a rut and need purpose in your life?
Lord Jesus, Thank you for giving us the above scriptures to encourage and develop our hearts & lives. I pray you will touch the people reading this article, allow people the time to read these, touch people by your Holy Spirit and your presence will speak to people somehow where they are in their lives in a powerful, spiritual and meaningful way. Amen.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
REMEMBER, this is a Critique Circle. Please try to give a critique to receive a critique. If you do not want to give any critiques, you can use the REGULAR ARTICLE SUBMISSION area. If you are unsure about how to critique, please use the CRITIQUE GUIDELINES and CRITIQUE TIPS.
To view your critiques that you receive on any writing, login to your account and click "CRITIQUE CIRCLE MANAGEMENT" to view all of your critiques and edit each piece. Then, click "VIEW CRITIQUES" next to the article title to view critiques on that piece. Comments on all of your writings when using the Critique Circle will not be displayed publicly as regular and writing challenge articles. They can only be viewed by accessing them from your account.