It's easy to critique the works of others and get your work critiqued. Just follow the steps below:
1) Post your first piece.
2) You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
3) For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
4) You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
Our Daily Devotional
Place it on your site or
receive it daily by email.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
This article makes us think whether we should undergo plastic surgery!. Your thoughts please.
For many people today it’s not what they are that holds them back its what they think they are not. This is a reality for those who enter into the world of cosmetic surgery, which seems so widely and readily available for those who desperately seek it.
The people who carefully should consider their decisions are people who are immediately wanting surgery purely for personal gain.
May I suggest a few reasons why you need a change and see if you agree :
1. You have a low self esteem about your body that you need to improve it
2. You desire a face lift to feel younger again or regain employment possibilities especially if you are approaching middle age or more mature.
3. You want to please your partner or peers around you.
What’s your view?
Identifying which bodily function that needs operating could be :
1. Breast enlargement or reduction
2. Nose reshaping
3. Sex change etc
Which part of your body needs a fix today? It has to be asked what is the price you are willing to pay emotionally, spiritually and not to forget financially especially if things don’t go to plan.
Scriptures say “Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit”. It is right and just to keep your body as God intended it to be and not amend it according to your needs.
If you would only look above your insecurities to the one who gives you strength who is God you don’t need a substitute, as you will be secure in God himself. After all you are made in the image of God and he loves and likes you the way you are now even if you don’t .
If you need the feel good factor why not go to a Luxury Health Club on a regular basis if you find God is not your answer at this point in time. What will you do?
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.