TITLE: “Life Experiences”.
By Mark E Crossley
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
SEND ARTICLE TO A FRIEND
Here are a few reflections to life.
1. In life you can learn the easy way, hard way or not at all. What do you do?
2. The world is not a big place itâ€™s just your world gets bigger.
3. Life is full of ups and downs; hopefully there are more ups than downs.
4. There is no mistake greatest as the mistake of not moving on.
5. Life is so short so make the most of it, and has no regrets; itâ€™s you that miss out in the end.
Time is a key to life.
1. Time will determine your boundaries, values and character
2. Time will determine how many goals you achieve.
3. Time will tell if you are able to take risks and be spontaneous
4. Time will change your views on issues of life especially as you mature
5. Time is a factor to how you deal stuff in life, if you donâ€™t they just keep coming around till you deal with them.
The bible says â€śTrain a child in the way that he should go and when he is old he will not turn from itâ€ť. Your life experiences will affect how you were brought up as a child, but as an adult if you reflect on how you have got to this point in your life, identify what you are unhappy with and if you do your bit God will do his. â€śIf you draw near to him he will draw near to youâ€ť.
God can transform lives, make the impossible happen, give you a purpose, a vision, he can do more than you have ever expected all he asks for is your whole life, if you have not experienced God in your life then I highly recommend you do before its too late. Will you?
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.