It's easy to critique the works of others and get your work critiqued. Just follow the steps below:
1) Post your first piece.
2) You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
3) For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
4) You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
Our Daily Devotional
Place it on your site or
receive it daily by email.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
To all that are getting marry and that are marry
enjoy this true and living word (smile).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
My husband gets a laugh out of this.
How about 10 things of marriage
1. Loving one another
2. Listen to each other
3. Spend time alone, get involved what she is doing it is high honor.
4. Encourage each other with words.
5. Unconditional Love
6. Be committed to each other. Base on conversation.
7. Take care of finances together,
8. Laugh its humor.
9. Make each other your top priority (not your children or your family)
10. Be each other best friend.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
REMEMBER, this is a Critique Circle. Please try to give a critique to receive a critique. If you do not want to give any critiques, you can use the REGULAR ARTICLE SUBMISSION area. If you are unsure about how to critique, please use the CRITIQUE GUIDELINES and CRITIQUE TIPS.
To view your critiques that you receive on any writing, login to your account and click "CRITIQUE CIRCLE MANAGEMENT" to view all of your critiques and edit each piece. Then, click "VIEW CRITIQUES" next to the article title to view critiques on that piece. Comments on all of your writings when using the Critique Circle will not be displayed publicly as regular and writing challenge articles. They can only be viewed by accessing them from your account.