It's easy to critique the works of others and get your work critiqued. Just follow the steps below:
1) Post your first piece.
2) You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
3) For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
4) You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
Our Daily Devotional
Place it on your site or
receive it daily by email.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Alright, it's time to jump out on another limb and hope it doesn't snap beneath me! This is just a fun rap song I made for Wednesday night church youth group, but I forgot about it and lost interest. It just tells people a little about myself with a few exaggerations. Thanks for the critiques! (If you really want to know more about me just check out the article "More About Me: Faithreaders Interview" on my homepage.)
1. Yo, my name is G-force, straight outta LA. Lighthouse Academy is what I say.
2. I got big dreams and a bigger God. Wanna let Him work through me like a lightning rod.
3. My fellow grads and I are free to leave town and we're ready to turn the world upside-down.
4. Hy-Vee is where I chill to make my dough. I get 12-50 an hour and couldn't ask for mo.
5. I pack the sacks and I stack the racks, and it's a matter of a fact that I eat the snacks.
6. But I can't relax when I turn my back or else the manager will whack me, Jack
7. Reading and writing are what make me tick, just keep me far away from arithmatic!
8. I love to jam the keys, eat ham and cheese, and I confess I sometimes watch cartoons that are japanese.
9. Drama is a must, I love to entertain. It roxoz my soxorz and shakes up my brain.
10. Action, Adventure, and all movies high tech. Fantasy, Suspense, and a little Star Trek. "live long and prosper"
11. My friends are the best one could ever desire... sleepovers, videogames, movies, and bonfires.
12. Sports, birthday parties, hiking trails. Homemade pizza and painting each others nails. "Oh wait... nevermind."
13. We've had great memories in and out of the chapel. Stupid jokes like you can't eat the core of an apple.
Believe me I tried and I nearly died!
14. Don't make me repeat myself. I said, don't make me repeat myself.
D-d-d-d-don't make me repeat myself. I said, don't make me repeat myself.
D-d-d-d-don't make me repeat myself. I said, don't make me repeat myself!
15. Chisel, drizzle, fizzle fo-shizzle, better stand back I'm about to drop a mizzle! *record scratch*
16. So in my song I'd like to conclude with some big advice so please listen, dude.
17. If your all to Him you'll sincerely give, you'll find it's the best way you could ever live.
18. Live and love, laugh and learn, let your passion for God and others burn.
19. Seek the truth, spread the good news, keep your eyes on JC and you'll never lose.
20. Trust and obey for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey.
In case you're wondering about the joke of the apple core... it's a long story. Let's just say that someone didn't want to eat an apple core in a contest and so he declared "You can't eat the core of an apple! It's impossible!" It's now a favorite inside joke among my friends.
Also, G-force used to be my nickname when I worked at a christian summer camp but it's not right now. (I kind of wish it was again)
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.