It's easy to critique the works of others and get your work critiqued. Just follow the steps below:
1) Post your first piece.
2) You must then critique the work of another member to post another piece yourself.
3) For each critique you give, you earn 1 credit that can be used to post another one of your writings.
4) You can build up credits to be used at another time by giving critiques to others.
Our Daily Devotional
Place it on your site or
receive it daily by email.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
I've rewritten this 5 times! I looked at the story of Lazarus in John 11 to get the story straight. The verses are numbered and the chorus and bridge marked with b and c after the first time I've written them. Let me know if I got the story straight, and if it speaks to us as believers
1. Jesus arrived in Bethany and was called to Lazarus' side. He met Martha on her way, he listened then he cried.
Bridge: why did you not save him? Now Lazarus has died!
2. Now trust in me. bring me to him, and roll the stone away. Now are you sure dear teacher? He's been in there 4 days!
chorus: Lazarus, come out, come out! No more sleeping in your tomb. Lazarus, come out, come out! I've got my plans for you!
2. Lazarus wiped the sleep from his eyes, from his deadly slumber woke.
Take off those grave clothes, set him free, he smiled as Jesus spoke.
chorus: Lazarus come out come out, no more sleeping in your tomb. Lazarus come out come out! I've got better plans for you!
bridge: A second chance in Jesus, he was given a second chance!
3. He embraced his friends, gave glory to God for giving him a second chance
bridge: A second chance in Jesus...
4.The people lifted praises to God, shouted glory! on their way, for they had seen a miracle. they had witnessed it that day!
last chorus: My dear ones, wake up. wake up no more sleeping in your toms! My dear ones, be born again, you can have a second chance too!
bridge and repeat bridge and repeat last line
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.