25 reasons why Jesus Christ would be barred from teaching in public schools in the United States because He:
1. Stated He IS the Son of God.
2. Stated that everyone should love God with their whole minds and hearts.
3. Never student taught.
4. Never completed a college degree/degrees.
5. Never joined a teacherís union.
6. Would lead His classes in prayer.
7. Stated that God (He) created the Heavens and earth and everything in them.
8. Would assign His book to read.
9. Would never have dumbed down His book or tests so that students could bolster their self-esteems.
10. Would have told the school administration and its leadership that they are hypocrites before he started teaching.
11. Would have told His students to honor their fathers and mothers.
12. Would have posted His Ten Commandments in His classroom.
13. Would have stated that there IS absolute truth (no relativity here!)
14. Would have stated there IS right and wrong.
15. Would have stated there was a heaven and hell.
16. Wrote that sex before marriage is wrong.
17. Stated that divorce is wrong unless a spouse violated His covenant by adultery or abandonment.
18. Wrote that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination and NOT to be deceived that it is otherwise.
19. Would have been said to be closed minded because He wrote and stated that He was the only way to salvation.
20. Would have said that although there were only ten requirements to pass His tests. Most students would fail His tests.
21. Wrote in His book that the wages of sin is death.
22. Wrote in His book and stated that He is the way, the truth and the life.
23. Would have received too many complaints from parents that He discussed the existence of heaven, hell and sin.
24. Would give an honest assessment of learning.
25. Hung around sinners of all kinds in and outside of the school!
Read more articles by Stephen A. Peterson or search for articles on the same topic or others.