*** Evangelism...The "E" Word
Matt 28:18-20, Acts 4:29, Acts 8:26-39, II Kings 6:14-17, II Peter 3:9, Matt 11:23-24
Matt 28:18-20 Jesus was given ALL AUTHORITY over the earth and Haven. Because hes got authority, he wants us to evangelize and teach nations the gospel. Jesus will be with us until the end...the end of the church age.
Then Jesus Comes Back!!! YES !!!
**Myths about Evangelism:
1) You DON'T have to have big hair and big eyelashes.
2) You DON'T have to tell people to touch the TV to get blessed.
3) You DON'T have to wave hankerchiefs to bless folk.
4) You DON'T have to buy a leisure suit.
5) You DON'T have to sell hankerchiefs or rocks from Jesus's grave.
6) God will NOT make you move to Africa to be an evangelist.
BUT....God WILL take us where we are and as we are and just have us goooooo..... to EVANGELIZE!!
1) Make Yourself Available to Pray: Once God delivers us from our sin we are then available to evangelize, testify to others about the Love of God. Then they come to Christ and then they evangelize to their friends and they come to Christ. We need to make ourselves a LIST OF PEOPLE we need to pray for so they will come to Christ. In Acts the church prayed for Boldness to proclaim the Word of God. Acts 4:29
2) Be a Part of God's Moments: God will make a moment where we can preach/testify of Jesus, plant a seed/the Word of God and lead them to Christ. We must make ouselves available to God's Moments. It was a God Moment when Phillip and the Eunuch met while he was reading Isaiah. Phillip explained about Jesus, lead him to the Lord and baptized him. Acts 8:26-39
The only generation that WE can affect as a church is this generation. There are families in our community: grocery store, gas station, laundrymat, that are messed up. They need you and I to tell them about the good news of Jesus coming to save us from our sins.
3) God Is At Work Around Us: God will be with us ALWAYS until the end. Matt 28:20 And Jesus is with us always even unto the end of the world. So we should go and make disciples and have eyes to see and ears to hear the pain that people are in. AND we will see and hear how the Holy Spirit wants to use us to lead them to Christ.
II Kings 6:14-17 The Lord will OPEN our eyes so we can see the God Moments!
II Peter 3:9 God wants EVERYONE to come to repentence! He is not willing that any should perish but that ALL should come to repentence.
It all comes down to if we ourselves believe in Salvation, Heaven and Hell.
Matt 11:23-24 Jesus says there IS Heaven and Hell.
It we believe then we better get our prayer list ready and start praying over sinners and testifying of Jesus Christ.
We need to carry the mesage of Christ because TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!
The TIME IS SHORT!!
We need to pray and look for those God Moments where we can share the gospel of Jesus Christ!!
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Miz KJV Only or search for articles on the same topic or others.