1. Walk in Love
2. Always stomp out fear!(literally)
3. Donít be a Pinocchio.( stop lying, be real, and get help)
4. Say what you mean and mean what you say!
5. Forget the lust; donít covet othersí stuff.
6. Give all of yourself!( I command)
7. Live!( walk in faith not fear)
8. Discipline. (Do whatever you need to do and love it, not because you have to, but because you want to.)
9. Forgive! (Repent; ask God for forgiveness; and let the Holy Spirit remind you that we also need to forgive one another.)
10. Always be grateful! (Whatever you have, remember that you could have not!)
11. Watch your mouth! (! God is listening!)
12. Care (Care about yourself in the highest regard, and hold yourself to the same standard when it comes to others.)
13. Talk. (Whatever youíre going through, talk it out with others, but first talk it out with God.)
14. Thank You! (Thank God everyday, while showing kindness, compassion, and mercy to others. God shows us these traits every day.)
15. Pray. (Help is where ever your mind will carry you. Prayer changes things. God is a present help in the time of need. Call on him!)
16. Meditate on the Word. (Let God answer your prayers, questions, and concerns. He will. Time spent with God is the most important time of the day, month, and year. Be on fire for God and unashamed!
Together we can bring millions of souls to Christ. Let us do it! In the word, Jesus tells us that no man may come to the father except by him, and he gives us all the tools to live prosperous, fulfilling, and meaningful lives in him. Letís grab hold to the gifts and anointings that are resting on our lives, so that we may help build the Kingdom of God... Itís not too late. Clutch, weíre coming up on the 4th quarter and it seems the devil is winning the game, but he doesnít know that weíve all ready been declared the winners. All we need is a touchdown of faith, we will be victorious! Time is running out and it is time to get serious or get served... you know what that means. The reality is if you do not truly believe in Jesus completely you will definitely perish in the flames of your decisions, fears, and reservations. Make the most of the time we have left.
No one knows how much time we have left.
Everyone knows that itís running out.