Let's suppose for a minute I'm speaking to an audience of about 1,000 in attendance. If I were to ask them to raise their hands if they were familiar with Darwin's Theory of Evolution I would estimate 90% would raise their hands for the exception of those who attended parochial schools.
Evolution has been the Science to explain the origins of mankind since Darwin wrote his thesis. It's been taught as fact for years in public schools and colleges throughout the world without any options for critical thinking. My question is WHY ?
Here's where I lose those of you who have been suckled on Darwinism without options. If you are curious to see what those options might be then you will finish reading this article. I don't claim to have an alphabet in front or behind my name so to the intellectual, scientific community my presentation will seem primitive and without merit. But my hope is that you will hear me out.
There are three things the theory of Evolution allows mankind to do:
1. It liberates them from accountability to a higher, intellectual being (God)
2. It allows them to set their own rules.
3. It gives them freedom from guilt and fear of a literal Hell.
Therefore, it sets the stage for the following....
1. Without a personal God to acknowledge and be accountable to the door is opened for them to become their own deity.
2. Without biblical, moral boundaries as a foundation, anything goes. They can live like the animal they think they originated from.
3. Without belief in a Heaven or Hell as a final destination, this life is all they have.
They become like a boat without a rudder, a plane without a pilot, floating through life with no thought of an afterlife.
Evolution has been presented for years as a Scientific fact with no concrete proof of actual transitions in the fossil records of an ape changing into a human. Evidence that have been presented as proof are exposed as frauds or suppositions as probable evidence of the origins of species with an extension of millions of years to accommodate the evolutionary process.
It takes more faith to believe we originated from apes then to believe there is an intelligent, powerful deity (God) who created it all. The questions I would ask the Evolutionist would be :
1. If were so closely related to the ape family how come the green monkey has brought death to humans through AIDS?
2. If were so closely related to the ape how come human women can't cohabitate with the ape and have ape/like babies even today ?
3. If were so closely related to the ape how come we haven't seen the transition from ape to human in the trillions of fossil records throughout the world. Have they discovered evidence of a giraffe changing into a zebra or a zebra changing into a chicken given all the millions of years this could happen ?
4. How come the fossil records do not show changes in turtles, crocodiles, fish and insects in all those years up to the present.
Could it be that it didn't happen the way Evolutionists propose ?
Darwin's hidden agenda can be found in its fruits. What have been the benefits of this theory to mankind? Some of these fruits can be found in Atheism--the belief that there is no God or intelligent Creator deity. It can be found in the indifference or arrogance of the Evolutionist to any other train of thought. It can be found in the rebellious attitude of man setting his own rules for life without repercussions (Hell) for their behavior. We see the fruits in man's creation of an inclusive religion that makes them comfortable just in case their is a Heaven or Hell. They have created a religion where we are all children of God and there are many paths that lead to Heaven. No need to go through the process of acknowledging wrong doing (sin), repenting and acceptance of forgiveness that a higher deity (God) offers.
Darwin's hidden agenda can be summed up in five words ……
“ I AM my own GOD “
It permits man to be rulers over their own life and destiny. What does the Creator God/man have to say about this ?
Romans 1. For the truth about God is known to them instinctively, God has put this knowledge in their hearts. Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day. Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn't admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after awhile they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead. So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin and do whatever they wanted to--yes, vile and sinful things with each other's bodies. So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness and gossip. They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises and were heartless--without pity. They were fully aware of God's death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them too. There is going to come a day of wrath when God will be the just Judge of all the world. he will give each one whatever his deeds deserve.
Is the belief in Evolution really beneficial in resolving today’s problems or the cause of it ?